- 2/13 Hospice Volunteer Training – Progressionary Grief (member-only)
- 3/25 Gerontology Symposium – Breakout Sessions on EOL Doula Work
- 4/10 Doula Presentation – VT Chapter of APHON (member-only)
- 4/30-5/28 DOULA Workshop – ACCESS VT – info
- 5/1 Hospice Volunteer Training – Progressionary Grief (member-only)
- 10/30-11/3 Before I Die Phoenix – Workshops and Panel Discussion
Past Speaking Engagements:
- Sultana Gathering, Delray Beach, Florida
- YWCA – Women’s Retreat
- Vermont Death Symposium
- ACCESS – Community Education
- Vermont Chapter of APHON (Association of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nurses)
- Senior communities, libraries, places of worship, university classes
Contact Francesca to schedule a highly customizable, affirming event.
Topics have included:
- The Role and Scope of a Doula
- The Doula Heart
- Doula Essentials: Spaciousness in Sacred Space
- 3-Part Grief Series
- Facilitated Book Group
- Approaches to Grief: Empathy, Sympathy, and Compassion
- 5-Part DOULA Workshop: Dedication to Presence, Open-Mindedness, Understanding with Compassion, Listening Intently, and Allaying Distress
Francesca’s 4-hour “Cultivating the Doula Heart” workshop and 2-hour “Working Through Wishes” workshop are ready to travel to your location! Combine them for a full-day event. Perfect as pre- or post-conference offerings!
These workshop is geared toward open hearts and curious minds. No end-of-life, birth, or doula experience necessary. Welcoming medical professionals, doulas, caregivers, mental health clinicians, social workers, spiritual care providers, therapists, volunteers, etc. The doula heart can be infused into all work, interactions, and relationships.
Get all the details in our Workshops page.