- 1/11-1/13 Annual Sultanas Gather (member-only)
- 2/13 Hospice Volunteer Training – “Progressionary Grief” (member-only)
- 3/25 Gerontology Symposium – Breakout Sessions on EOL Doula Work
- 4/10 Doula Presentation – VT Chapter of APHON (member-only)
- 4/30-5/28 DOULA Workshop (5-Part Series) – Access VT
- 5/1 Hospice Volunteer Training – “Progressionary Grief” (member-only)
- 6/26 Hospice Volunteer Training – “Progressionary Grief” (member-only)
- 7/11 UVM Workshop and Evening Event:
- 9/25 “The Role and Work of a Doula” – Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (member-only)
- 9/26-10/24 DOULA Workshop (5-Part Series) – Access VT
- 10/30-11/3 Before I Die Phoenix – Workshops and Panel Discussion
- 12/2 “Cultivating the Doula Heart” Workshop – VT Association of Area Agencies on Aging (member-only)
- 1/10-1/13 Annual Sultanas Gathering (member-only)
Speaking Engagements Options:
- Senior communities, libraries, places of worship, university classes, retreats, conferences
Contact Francesca to schedule a highly customizable, affirming event.
Topics have included:
- The Role and Scope of a Doula
- Doula Essentials: Spaciousness in Sacred Space
- Grief Support Series
- Facilitated Book Group
- Approaches to Grief: Empathy, Sympathy, and Compassion
- 5-Part “DOULA Heart” Workshop: Dedication to Presence, Open-Mindedness, Understanding with Compassion, Listening Intently, and Allaying Distress
- Contemplative Doula Retreat Series
Francesca’s 4-hour “Cultivating the Doula Heart” workshop and 2-hour “Working Through Wishes” workshop are ready to travel to your location! Combine them for a full-day event. Perfect as pre- or post-conference offerings!
These workshop is geared toward open hearts and curious minds. No end-of-life, birth, or doula experience necessary. Welcoming medical professionals, doulas, caregivers, mental health clinicians, social workers, spiritual care providers, therapists, volunteers, etc. The doula heart can be infused into all work, interactions, and relationships.
Get all the details in our Workshops page.