- 1/11-1/13 Annual Sultanas Gathering, Florida
- 2/13 UVMMC Hospice Volunteer Training – “Progressionary Grief”
- 3/25 Gerontology Symposium, Burlington, VT – Breakout Sessions on EOL Doula Work
- 4/10 Doula Presentation – VT Chapter of APHON
- 4/30-5/28 DOULA Workshop (5-Part Series) – Access VT
- 5/1 UVMMC Hospice Volunteer Training – “Progressionary Grief”
- 6/26 UVMMC Hospice Volunteer Training – “Progressionary Grief”
- 7/11 UVM Workshop and Evening Event:
- Working Through Wishes
- Reception and Panel Discussion (recording)
- 8/15 “The Role and Work of a Doula” – Allenwood, VT
- 9/14 Presentation at Vermont Death Symposium – Greensboro, VT
- 9/25 “The Role and Work of a Doula” – Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, VT
- 10/30-11/3 Before I Die Phoenix – Workshops and Panel Discussion
- 11/13 UVMMC Hospice Volunteer Training – Advance Care Planning
- April: “Cultivating the Doula Heart” Workshop – VT Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- 5/13 “Working Through Wishes” Workshop – ACCESS Hinesburg, VT
Past Speaking Engagements:
- Senior communities, libraries, places of worship, university classes, retreats, conferences
Contact Francesca to schedule a highly customizable, affirming event.
Topics have included:
- The Role and Scope of a Doula
- Doula Essentials: Spaciousness in Sacred Space
- Grief Support Series
- Facilitated Book Group
- Approaches to Grief: Empathy, Sympathy, and Compassion
- 5-Part “DOULA Heart” Workshop: Dedication to Presence, Open-Mindedness, Understanding with Compassion, Listening Intently, and Allaying Distress
- Contemplative Doula Retreat Series
- Mortality Immersion Workshop plus individual legacy projects
Francesca’s 4-hour “Cultivating the Doula Heart” workshop and 2-hour “Working Through Wishes” workshop are ready to travel to your location! Combine them for a full-day event. Perfect as pre- or post-conference offerings!
These workshop is geared toward open hearts and curious minds. No end-of-life, birth, or doula experience necessary. Welcoming medical professionals, doulas, caregivers, mental health clinicians, social workers, spiritual care providers, therapists, volunteers, etc. The doula heart can be infused into all work, interactions, and relationships.
Get all the details in our Workshops page.