10/3/21 “Compassionate End of Life Preparation and Care” The Ellementa Show Podcast
10/17/21 “Doula Care for the Whole Family” Doulapalooza by NEDA
11/3/21 “Pet Loss: Planning, Preparing, and Processing” Access at CVU
11/7/21 “Cultivating the Doula Heart” NYC Open Center’s Thanatology Training
12/16/21-12/18/21 “The Death Doula” City of Hope End of Life Symposium
- Webinars, senior communities, libraries, places of worship, university classes, retreats, conferences
Contact Francesca to schedule a highly customizable, affirming event.
Topics have included:
- The Role and Scope of a Doula
- Doula Essentials: Spaciousness in Sacred Space
- Grief Support Series
- Facilitated Book Group
- Approaches to Grief: Empathy, Sympathy, and Compassion
- 5-Part “DOULA Heart” Workshop: Dedication to Presence, Open-Mindedness, Understanding with Compassion, Listening Intently, and Allaying Distress
- Contemplative Doula Retreat Series
- Mortality Immersion Workshop
- Pet Loss Doula Support
Francesca’s 4-hour “Cultivating the Doula Heart” workshop and 2-hour “Working Through Wishes” workshop are ready to travel to your location! Combine them for a full-day event. Perfect as pre- or post-conference offerings!
These workshop is geared toward open hearts and curious minds. No end-of-life, birth, or doula experience necessary. Welcoming medical professionals, doulas, caregivers, mental health clinicians, social workers, spiritual care providers, therapists, volunteers, etc. The doula heart can be infused into all work, interactions, and relationships.
Get all the details in our Workshops page.